Sales Administration Manager
- To maintain mailing lists of all Sales Manager’s and Sales Executive’s prospective customers. Provide prospect lists for Sales Executive. Provide reports on prospecting and direct mail results for the Sales Manager and Sales Executive.
- Maintain records of all promotion attendance and provide the Sales Manager with reports as required.
- Continuously monitor vehicle availability and transit to Dealership.
- File and record all new vehicle delivery information. Create files for all new vehicles in stock. Keep up to date new and used vehicle stock record books showing all vehicle details (colour, chassis number, specification, date of delivery etc). Create stock lists for all cars (ie new, used, demonstrators)
- On completion of vehicle sales, update all records i.e. spreadsheets, database, etc and send out purchase letters to clients. Ensure routing of documentation to all appropriate departments.
- Prepare and complete all sales invoices in a timely manner. Check for accuracy of deposits, part exchanges and all related items. Ensure routing to appropriate departments.
- Maintain records showing retail vehicles and reconditioning costs.
- Provide secretarial assistance as required to the Sales Manager and Sales Executives including, typing correspondence, answering telephones, sending and checking e-mails. Ordering stationery i.e. letterheads, envelopes, compliments slips and business cards.
- Booking training courses and making travel arrangements.
- Reception Duties – switchboard and general reception duties.
To maintain relationships with the following in order to facilitate the achievement of Dealership objectives:
Direct Relationships: HR/Administration Manager, Sales Administration Manager and Sales Manager
Indirect Relationships: Sales Executives, Valetors, Drivers, Service Department, Warranty Department and relevant franchise’ head offices.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate Privacy Statement